Wednesday, September 22, 2010

With love for Twin 1

My gorgeous friend was blessed with her first child, after some radical throat surgery, late in life. Their family of 3 has now expanded to 5! with the addition of beautiful twins. This is the first blanket I made for twin 1, or 2, whichever. It took many hours of colour decision and I hope she likes it. I had a theme to match from the blanket I made for baby 1 a few years ago. It was a copy of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's blanket and I only had 2 photos to go from. I will post that picture a bit later, have to get the Nanny to find it in her archives...


Babette

The picture was taken at Cape Solander, Kurnell on a beautiful wild and woolly Sunday. I'm sure many visitors thought we were mad carting a 'throne' across the cliff top but we didn't care! Mad is as mad does..

No comments:

Post a Comment