Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Costa is having a girl!

It was a very interesting day when we heard the Costa, otherwise known as beautiful Michelle, was expecting her second bub. To find out a baby girl was on the way was even more exciting until we received the question ' do you think I can dress it in blue and call in Bob?' by email. Coming up with a colour to use, for a Mum with an aversion to pink, and made from natural fibres, preferably cotton, was difficult. A trip to the Sydney Craft Show and the great people at Bendigo Woollen Mills had this lovely 70% wool / 30% cotton lilac (or is it Mauve? I'll let you decide). Then I had to hunt down a pattern I had spotted in passing on Annie's Attic website and voila! Job Done.
Crocheted Round Baby Blanket
As you can see from my posts I am trying all sorts of different shapes, patterns and colour combos to expand my repertoire. Hope it's working! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment