Monday, February 6, 2012

New year, new projects

So. long time no listing. Many things have happened. I had a month off work, recuperating from the BIG-H (operation, for us girls) and managed to crochet 4, yes 4! baby blankets. I can never find the photos when I need them. Probably on the 'puter downstairs.

We moved buildings for work, and as we share our floor with new, different departments, you could not turn around without meeting a baby bump. They were everywhere. It was like an epidemic. Some have arrived, gorgeous! Some are still to come.

Some have been given little trinkets:

Carissa's bub got this (and Gillian got the same in Blue):

Sarah's bump is getting these:



Carissa has also ordered the Owl Hat. It is amazing how popular this is this season. I placed the above photo on Facebook and have received three requests.

The major work was inspired by Attic24. After mentioning I thought this was a cute idea for a baby to IsabellaGolightly I received an immediate request. It was a fun project and enjoyed every minute of it. I think it worked out ok? What do you think? (sorry the photos aren't the best. Rushing to work when I took them)
They are a gift for a friend of Isabella's, along with a pair of the boots above. I hope they like them. You  just never know do you? Well, off to bed now.

Many Owl's to make next week. I will upload them when they are ready. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment